I’m excited to share my first professional short fiction sale. My science fiction story “I Love You More” will appear in Galaxy’s Edge Magazine, edited by Mike Resnick.
This is a huge step for me in my writing career. I’m very thrilled to have landed my first sale at the professional level and I hope to share other sales of the same caliber with you soon.
The Exiled Crown, featuring Ayla the vagrant princess is back! The series got a cover refresh and the third story “Usurper” is available for preorder here. If you like Grimdark fantasy and short fiction, pick up a copy of “Usurper”.
There’s a new short story out by yours truly. “The Teeth of Nibiru” is a dark military science fiction story. A couple marines are sent to investigate lost communications with a UN research team and end up in a firefight with the locals…telepathic alien bloodhounds. You can pick it up for .99 here.
I’ve relaunched my mailing list! If you enjoy my writing and want to be updated on release days of my new stories and anthologies, sign up for my mailing list here. Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email with both Forsaken and Storm Witch within! Thanks for signing up and I hope you enjoy the stories!
I wanted to take a moment to note that I have a new release. OPERATION GENESIS collects twelve of my flash and micro-stories from the past year. If you’d like my writing style, want to check out my style, or even if you just want to support me as an author, the tiny collection of tiny tales is available here.
It’s been a little bit since I’ve posted, but I’ve been very productive. Since my last post about my short fiction sale to ArtPost Magazine back on May 8th, I’ve sold thirteen stories and resold two! So here’s the breakdown:
- Two science fiction and one horror drabble-length stories and one science fiction flash-length story to Trembling with Fear.
- A flash-length science fiction story to Exoplanet Magazine.
- One horror and two science fiction drabble-length stories to 101 Words.
- A drabble-length science fiction story to Mad Scientist Journal.
- A drabble-length horror story to Rhythm & Bones.
- A flash-length story to Siren’s Call.
- A short story to the Gunsmoke & Dragonfire anthology.
- My dark fantasy story “Sins of the Blood” will be reprinted in a future podcast episode of Tales to Terrify.
- My science fiction flash story “Breakfast Alone” will be reprinted in the January issue of Rhythm & Bones.
- My drabble “The Astral Queen” will be reprinted in Little Blue Marble.
I’ve updated my Bibliography at the top of the page with links to all works which are available to read for free. Please feel free to check them out and let me know what you think and which are your favorite.
I made a short fiction sale to ARTPOST Magazine. They’re a new publication that paid .04 a word for my science fiction story – solidly in the semi-pro market scene but also the most I’ve been paid for a story to date. “A Letter to the People of Earth” is a flash piece considering what it might be like if aliens gave humanity the choice of how we wanted to be invaded. It has some dark humor elements to it, I hope you will enjoy it. The story is due out in the July issue so I will post more details as the publication is released. Onto more projects!